Offering twelve hours’ one-to-one support (typically delivered within a four to six month period) to eligible businesses the support covers four themes and a ‘pick and mix’ approach ensures that support is provided where it is needed most, and is tailored to the specific needs of the business.
- Horizon Scanning – analysing how emerging trends and developments may potentially affect current activity
- Strategic Planning – helping SMEs take a structured, sustainable and focused approach to embedding innovation throughout the business
- Digital Landscape – opening new markets through understanding new and developing technologies
- Attracting Innovative People – creating an innovative culture by cultivating knowledge from within the SME, and then managing it well.
- SMEs primarily with B2B remit
- Located in County Durham
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to understand what innovation means for your business and to put it into practice
- Can dedicate 12 hours of time
Give the Innovation team a call on 0191 516 6039, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website.
The North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) has received £1,307,145 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund for the North East SME Innovation Programme 2 as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.