A funded offering, Pitchfest will support innovative SMEs to accelerate their progress towards scaling their business.
The programme offers:
- Two-days of comprehensive pitch training
- Access to leading pitch and investment experts
- Bespoke support from a dedicated innovation and growth specialist
- An opportunity to build a clear, compelling and credible investment proposition
- Introductions to active investor networks in your region and across the UK
- Supercharging your elevator pitch and building a persuasive investor pitch
- Constructive no-risk feedback from a panel of real investors
It is open to UK registered, high-growth innovative SMEs interested in internationalisation and seeking to raise £500k+ of investment.
Participating businesses will need to be looking to pitch to investors (Business Angel / Venture Capital finance), with a minimum of £100k in turnover / sales pipeline / route to market secured.
Find out more and apply.