With funding from Chester-le-Street Area Action Partnership, the DoBusinessNetwork (DBN) Leading Businesses Programme delivers practical, 1-1 support to businesses in the Chester-le-Street area.
Using local experts to deliver up to six hours of free mentoring, advice and support on the topics, they assign a mentor to work with participants online.
Start with a chat to find out what help your business needs and they will pull together a bespoke package of business advice and support. Up to six hours of fully-funded, quality 1-1 business mentoring is available as well as training sessions and marketing support.
Experts are available to help with:
- Improving sales success
- More effective marketing – on the high street and online
- Website and social media healthcheck
- Thinking ahead and business planning
- Marketing audits and reviews
- Cost reduction / increased profit margins
- Getting more of your business online
- Risk assessments and unlocking your business safely
- Finding new customers and markets
- Tax refunds and R&D tax credits
- Health and wellbeing at work
- Confidence building
- Diversifying your business into new markets
- Using video and images to sell your brand and stand out
- Exporting for beginners
- A business healthcheck
Based in North West Durham, DBN is a not-for-profit organisation that gives support to local businesses, helps them to grow and builds a stronger business community. Over the past five years DBN has helped over 400 local businesses to grow.
Find out more on the website www.dobusinessnetwork.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.