Join North East Autism Society’s new fun-filled 5k obstacle run, Rising Sun Scramble on Sunday, 15 July, at Rising Sun Country Park.
Not only do kids go free but there are also relaxed waves making it the only challenge event in the North East to be autism friendly!
Registration is £25 with a pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £40. There are also team rates available for four or more adults wishing to enter.
All money raised will be contributed to continuing the Society’s free toddler groups running across the North East. This service offers vital support to parents of children aged between 0 and five who either have a diagnosis of Autism or are currently undergoing the assessment process.
Corporate team offer
Every year the Society’s challenge events are supported by some amazing North East businesses and organisations, through volunteering and sponsorship.
In response to feedback, for 2018 and beyond the Society has developed a unique, corporate events package – designed to put the fun back into fundraising for those in the corporate world.
For £200 you can:
- – enter a team of four to six people into the event
– receive t-shirts in advance to add your own logo to the back
– have no additional fundraising commitment
– be featured and thanked in our event publicity
– be featured on social media platforms
– receive a ‘we’ve helped the North East Autism Society’ digital banner
- – be invoiced for the ‘active sponsorship’ fee
Get in touch by calling 0191 4109974 or emailing email@example.com.