Are you a business based in Durham looking to win new contracts?
These half-day workshops will help you set a winning focus, equipping you with the right approach and insights to successfully win contracts and grow your business. It will cover:
- How to get a clear understanding of your market and how it works
- How you can ‘be the right business’, even on ‘national’ contracts, whatever your size
- Where to find opportunities, including lower-value quotation level contracts
- Practical tips and clear step-by-step guidance on how the tendering process works, how it is changing, and what you need to succeed
- Secrets of Success – how businesses like yours have won
The events are led by Garry Stone of B2B North. The B2B North team have helped secure over £300m in contract wins for local businesses through their bid writing and training. As respected specialists the team has built solid trust with public and private sector buyers, including Local Authorities, NEPO, Crown Commercial Services, Health Service Commissioning, and the Cabinet Office.